FTS Tilton 900 Series Floor Mount Pedals
Tilton’s 900-Series pedal assemblies feature the latest in pivot-mount master cylinder technology that offers the ultimate in balance bar efficiency which we use for cockpit adjustable pedal feel adjustment, providing exceptional driver feedback and ultra precise and repeatable braking.
* Hydraulic based brake system offers realistic pedal travel and effort utilizing hydraulic pressure sensing rather than travel or displacement for output to computer system.
* Motorsports grade linear potentiometer for precise throttle input
* Pivot-mount master cylinders and fixed “gimbal-type” balance bar virtually eliminates the common problem of brake bias migration through braking zone.
* Billet aluminum frame and pedals with adjustable foot pads and anti-slip surface.
* Adjustable pedal ratios (4.52:1, 4.65:1, 4.78:1, 4.91:1, 5.32:1, 5.48:1, 5.63:1, 5.80:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
* 7/16”-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity.
* Adjustable throttle stops limit pedal movement in both directions and adjustable clutch stop prevents clutch over-stroking.
* Dual slave cylinder brake for cockpit adjustable pedal feel utilizing Tilton 78-Series master cylinders offer the latest in racing master cylinder technology in a very lightweight and compact design. The rear spherical bearing mount and one-piece piston/pushrod eliminate side thrust into the master cylinder bore, providing consistent and repeatable braking.
* Zero/Near Zero brake pedal free play for ultra precise braking application
* Each master cylinder has a brake return spring for rapid return of brake pedal
* FTS Clutch system is non-hydraulic designed to look and feel like the clutch in your race car. System also features adjustable preload to increase pedal effort.
Simply the best racing simulator pedal set that money can buy!
What they are saying:
"They are sooo smooth, like stepping on butter"!
"I am much more consistent with these pedals"!
"The pedals are very smooth, it is much more analog in feeling than any other pedals I have ever used"!
"They are in a league of their own"!
Pictures show non functional clutch used for dead pedal in formula applications.